Tomb Raider is a 5 reel, 15 payline and seventy-five 0.75 min bet slot machine which can be played on various desktop and mobile platforms. The object of Tomb Raider slot game is to obtain a winning symbol combination by spinning the reels, the multiple paylines increase your chances of winning. Tomb Raider features a Scatter symbol, a Wild symbol and two Bonus Games which are the Free Spins bonus game and the Tomb bonus game. Fortunately, Tomb Raider slot by Microgaming is widely spread across many online casino sites. Popular in Canada Spin Palace brand with $1000 Welcome Bonus for new players; Platinum Play casino with $1000 Sign Up bonus and 50 Free Spins on a given list of slots, and finally well-established brand Villento flash casino which gives $1000 free money and VIP loyalty program for existing players, just to mention a few.
Tomb Raider Slot Paytable Explained
The Tomb Raider logo is a Wild symbol. This means the Tomb Raider symbol substitutes for other symbols to complete winning combinations. Multiple Tomb Raider symbols on an enabled payline create Tomb Raider symbol winning combinations and increase your payout.
The Lara Croft symbol is a Scatter symbol. This means that it doesn’t need to appear in a line on an enabled payline to win, the Lara Croft symbol can be scattered anywhere on the 5 reels. Three or more Lara Croft symbols scattered on the reels randomly trigger 10 Free Spins with all wins tripled during the round.
Tomb Raider: Free Spins & Bonus Game
Free Spins Bonus Game
Three or more Lara Croft symbols scattered anywhere on the 5 reels will activate the Free Spins and the player is awarded 10 Free Spins. All the bets and paylines played in the 10 Free Spins are the same as the spin that triggered the Free Spins bonus game. All wins during the ten free spins are x3. If 3 or more Lara Croft scatter symbols are scattered on the reels during a Free Spins bonus game, you are awarded another 10 Free Spins which are added to the remaining number of Free Spins.
Tomb Bonus Game
Three or more Idol symbols displayed in a line on an enabled payline will trigger the Tomb bonus game. The Tomb Raider wild symbol does not substitute for the Idol symbol to activate the Tomb bonus game.
In the Tomb Bonus Game, 12 idols are displayed and you should choose idols to give you the highest bonus win amounts. The number of Idol symbols displayed when the bonus game is triggered indicates how many idols you can choose.
Behind each Idol is a random value which will be multiplied by the number of coins you bet per payline to determine the amount of the won bonus. To play the Tomb bonus game choose the idols you want to display the won bonus amounts. The bonus win amounts displayed in the Tomb bonus game are already multiplied by the initiating number of coins bet per payline. this means the more coins you bet per payline, the higher your bonus win amount will be.
- The Tomb Raider symbol does not substitute for the Lara symbol to complete scatter winning combinations.
- The Tomb Raider symbol does not substitute for the Idol symbol to activate the Tomb bonus game.
- Only one winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
- If you have a scatter win and a normal win, you are paid out for both wins as the scatter symbol does not need to appear on an enabled payline to win. The scatter win is added to the payline win.
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled payline only, except for scatter wins.
- Scatter and bonus game wins are added to payline wins.
- Scatter symbols can appear in any position on the reels.
- All regular and bonus game payouts are in coins.
- Regular and bonus winning combinations pay out from left to right.